To keep Vlingo in easy reach, you can add the Vlingo application icon to your iPhone Dock (the bar of four icons at the bottom of your Home screen).
To add Vlingo to your Dock:
- If your Dock already has the maximum of four application icons, choose one to remove so you can add the Vlingo icon. If your Dock has less than four icons, go to step 4.
- Touch and hold the application icon you want to remove until it starts to wiggle.
- Drag the icon out of the Dock and onto the main Home screen.
- Find the Vlingo application icon (you may have to flick through pages of your Home screen to find it).
- Drag the Vlingo application icon onto your Dock.
- Press the Home button to save your changes.
Now Vlingo is easy to find and start from your iPhone Dock.
You can also configure Vlingo to start listening the moment you launch Vlingo. Here is how you do that:
- Launch Vlingo.
- Click on the wrench icon on the low left hand side of the Home screen.
- In Settings, Set Auto-Listen to On.
- Press the Close button to save your settings.