This issue is typically caused either by Vlingo's location setting being disabled or by the GPS not being enabled on your device.
With that said, to resolve this issue, please first make sure that "Use Location" is enabled in Vlingo's Settings. To check this, please refer to the following instructions:
- Press the menu key and select Settings
- Scroll down to and select Advanced settings
- Make sure that "Use location" is enabled
Second, please enable your device's GPS setting:
Open your device's Settings
- Select Location & security
- Under My location, enable "Use GPS satellites". This section may also give you the option to choose between different location services. If so, please try playing around with this by changing the location services to a different provider, such as Google or your wireless carrier.
If the issue is still not resolved, please let us know.