This error indicates a problem with the Vlingo software. These are very rare, and we take them very seriously when they occur.
First, are you running the most current version of Vlingo?
- Open Vlingo by clicking its icon in your applications list.
- Click Options.
- click Software update.
- If an update is available, please install it and see if this fixes the problem.
If the problem still occurs, we'll need you to send us the answers to some specific questions in order to try to resolve the problem:
- Does the problem occur on every Access Point (or Destination) on your phone?
- It's especially important to try both your carrier's network and WiFi, if they're both available.
- Does the problem occur every time you use Vlingo? If not, how frequently does it occur?
- In what country are you located?
- Please also send us your device serial number. You can find this by typing *#06# from your phone's home screen.