You should check the Do not ask for socket to vv.vlingo.com box, and then click Allow. If you receive this message more than once or twice, you should check your permission settings, as follows:
- For OS 5 devices, open BlackBerry Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications. For OS 6 & 7 devices, open BlackBerry Options -> Device -> Application Management.
- Scroll down to Vlingo, and click Menu -> Edit Permissions.
- If there is a "+" symbol next to Connections, click Menu -> Expand.
- Make sure that each of the permissions in the Connections group is set to Allow. If any permission is not set to Allow, click on it and set it to Allow.
- Once each permission is set properly, click Menu -> Save.
At this point, you should no longer receive this prompt when you speak to Vlingo.