Hello Swype users,
A new update for Swype is on the iTunes App store. It includes some exciting new features.
- Easy number entry - tapping on keys that have numbers as secondary characters will provide a number / symbol suggestion (e.g. tapping “ejqp” suggests “3:10", "swpp" suggests "$200")
- Phrase prediction - Swype can now predict phrases (e.g. entering "How" could predict "are you" )
- Improved auto-correction
- 21 languages supported including 16 new downloadable languages
- Intelligent Emoji support in 6 languages (English (US), English (UK), French, Italian, German and Spanish)
- Improved iPad layout
- Customizable keyboard layout (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY)
- Sound on Keypress option added
- Auto-space option added
- Incredibly intuitive language models that accurately predict what you type or Swype
- Five beautiful themes - FREE on iPhone.
- Quickly enter symbols, punctuation and capital letters with Swype gestures
- Swype learns how you type. You can tell it to add or remove words from your personal dictionary
- You can Swype on your iPad as well as your iPhone
Note: For best results when using Swype, please ensure that you have updated to the latest version of iOS.
Swype-keyboard now supports iOS 9.0.